Introduction to Positive Psychology
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop will introduce you to many of the subjects and research from positive psychology.
The two day event includes:
- Learning how to support your clients psychological wellbeing and why it matters.
- How some positive psychologists measure wellbeing and how you can bring this to your practice.
- What it means to be in Flow and how to use Character strengths (Values in Action).
- How and why appreciation and gratitude are a big subject in positive psychology.
- The power of Time Perspective, a Growth Mindset and Optimism.
- What research tells us about Coping and Resilience.
- What are the most important factors in a flourishing happy life.
You will leave with great practical interventions and resources that you can use with your clients to augment and support your coaching practice.
There are only places for 20 people so early booking is advisable.
- Intro to Positive Psychology£120£1200£0
- Happiness and Self Acceptance£65£650£0
- Values, Purpose and Strengths£65£650£0